Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sean got his Masters Degree!!!!




Woo Hoo!!! After a very long, rough, and exhausting year and a half; Sean got his Masters in Politics from Brandeis University!!!!!!! He started it when he lived in NY and life changed and he never finished it. After coming to Arizona he was able to petition the universtity and was able to finish. What a blessing! I am so proud of how hard he worked to finish this while working and taking other classes to get his supervisory certificate.


4 comments:

Richard and Chelsey said...

That is so awesome!! Way to go Sean!! Can't wait to see you guys next week for the fair!!

Shona and Blaine said...

Congrats to Sean!!

faith celeste said...

I love your blog..I could'nt help but smile when I saw the pics of the kids by the river...remember those days? I really miss you and am so proud for you adn your beautiful family. Love you guys...

Markee said...

Sister Rickert-
I had no clue you guys had a blog!!! Your kids are adorable!!