Monday, February 2, 2009

7th Anniversary!



It's hard to believe it's been 7 years! It has been the hardest, most enjoyable, heartbreaking, joyful and truly the most blessed time of my life. I never knew my heart could hold this much love. Sean and I truly are best friends. It's not always easy...I don't think it's supposed to be, but I wouldn't trade a minute of our life. We struggle and grow more every day. I truly never thought I deserved anyone like him. He is so patient with me and those of you who know me know how much patience I require. We are blessed with beautiful, amazing children who keep us on our toes. I can't begin to list the blessings in my life. Today after a wonderful anniversary, he is top on my list! Eternity won't be long enough....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! And best wishes for a "Happily Ever After!"