Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Elder Curtis turned 20!!!!


Where did the time go? It's hard to believe Josh is now 20! He had a great birthday in Mexico with lots of families taking care of him. It is so comforting to know he is loved and well cared for there. He is so happy, which makes it easier for Mom to not miss him as bad. It was different to celebrate without him, but it was neat to go through baby pictures and remeber all the changes in his life. What a blessing he has been in our family. As his mom, I have truly been blessed and I know without a doubt he was meant for me. I have learned so much for him! Trust me when I tell you that those difficult, busy days with your kids, that make you crazy, go by so fast, and then before you know it they are off an on their own. Enjoy every minute!

No comments: