Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween






Since I lost my camera I've just been in a funk and haven't taken many pics. I hate when I lose things!!! Anyway Halloween this year was fun, it's funny we have tons of ideas and things we aspire to do....but life has a way of keeping me in check. The kids had a hard time choosing what to be, Sam wanted to be a cowboy that way he could wear his regular stuff, then it was a jaguar, then a cop...so many choices. He finally decided on a football player but wanted to be black and gold. He loves it! Lia is usually a princess and this year wanted to be Tinkerbell, which is hard to make winter friendly. She then thought about a cheerleader, found a great deal on ebay and we were set. I really don't think she'd care as long as makeup was involved. Anyway nice additions to the dress up trunk. We decided to bag on going to the trunk or treat, it's just getting creepy. Too many people passing out homemade candy that I don't know. We went around the neighborhood and had a great time visiting. Ended up at Sonic for 50 cent corndogs and free ice cream. The kids got plenty of candy, and had more fun passing out candy to everyone that came by. I wanted to make home made rootbeer, but the stuff to make it is getting harder to find. bummer! Nothing like a rootbeer icee!!! Another time! We missed seeing family for Halloween but can't wait to see pics of all the costumes! Love you guys!

No comments: