Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kaylani's blessing


Things worked out so that I was able to take Mom to Kim and Adam's for Kaylani's blessing. What a neat experience both to be able to have time with Mom and to be there for the blessing. Watching this family grow and change over time has been so special, it reminded me of the changes to my own family and the blessings that have followed. So much joy! It was great to be able to visit with Adam's family for the afternoon. I definately have to bring Sean back down so he and Adam could play rock band! It was a great trip and kind of fun to be able to do it without kids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... You are still alive!!! I've missed reading about all the things you have been up to. Glad to hear your chat with Josh was a memorable one... He really is a good kid!
Post more pictures!